Congratulations to DODEA Bus Driver Members (ALUTIIQ), Ronald Abrenilla and Greg Quitaro for being awarded as Bus Driver of the Month!
GFT's 10th Annual Convention will be on Saturday, March 25, 2017 from 6 - 10pm at the Hotel Nikko, Tasi Ballroom. Newly elected At-Large Officers will be sworn in and Stewards, Committee members and Retired members will be recognized.
Congratulations to GFT Member Ray Chargualaf, DODEA School Bus Driver, for being awarded as Bus Driver of the Month!
Fellow member Ceferino Sucaldito of DOE is in need of sick leave as he is under medical care. If you would like to share some of your sick leave, then please contact the GFT Office at 735-4390. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Fellow member Neasha Quenga and her family is need of help as their home was caught on fire. Any kind of donations would be greatly appreciated to help the family. If you would like to help, then please contact the GFT Office at 735-4390.
Fellow GFT member, Loretta Ham, of Department of Public Health and Social Services, is in need of sick leave. If you would like to help by donating some of your sick leave, then please contact the GFT Office at 735-4390. Any help is
GFT E-Update NewsletterSign up to receive GFT's E-Update sent out weekly and stay up to date on events and issues!
- Tropic Soap - All orders over 35 pieces will get wholesale price of $1.30 each.
- Marks Sporting Goods - 10 % Off Reg. Priced Items
- Blue Boy Muffler & Auto Services -
10% off any service (excluding oil changes)
- Law Office of Gumataotao & Pole -
GFT Members will receive the following benefits without charge for legal fees (This is subject to Attorney's Availability): • Durable Power of Attorney • Confirmation of Community Property (without Probate) • Summary Administration of Estates Under $20,000. The law office will represent GFT members for Change of Name, Guardianship (adult, minors and Ad Litem) and Adoption for a flat legal fee. All Attorney fees, costs and other fees, including but not be limited to Court filing fees, service of process and summons shall be borne by the Client. All professional work is subject to ethics standards and availability of counsel. Must schedule an appointment to see an Attorney. Call 475-0200 to schedule your free consultation.
- School Essentials (The Parent Teacher Store) - Minimum purchase of $5.00 earns a 10% Discount View All Benefits
- Guam Renewable Energy -
Install a solar panel system at no cost to you! No maintenance fee. No repair fee. No insurance fee. Say you're a GFT member and receive $100 in Gift Certificates to Pay Less. Conditions apply.
- T.G.I. Friday's -
15% discount on member's entree
- Ace Auto Port -
15% Off All Services (exception of service packages but extra services will be added)
- Neni Trendz - 10% off purchases (Purchases available via email contact: email@example.com) Look for Neni Trendz on Facebook for assorted baby accessories & Guam’s very own Neni Bottoms Cloth Diapers!
- Learn Chamorro -
$5 Off Learn Chamorro education DVD
GFT Member Price $15 (regular price $20)
- Ross Hearing Aids -
10% Off discount on hearing aids
- Pats Tinting & Detailing - $10 off Window Tinting & $15 off Detailing
- Todo Maoleg - 10% off
- Chamorro Gardens - Discount on Security Deposit
- Graphic Center -
$14 for a case of paper (5 reams)
- Shell Guam -
Lucky 7 Gold Card Double points!
- Heritage Boat Charters - 10% Off Weekday Fishing Charters
- Marianas Footcare Clinic -
15% off sole products
- Sylvan Learning Center - Present your GFT membership card at time of inquiry and receive $25 off when you schedule a Sylvan Skills Assessment for Reading or Math!
- X-Ray Pro - 20% off on all studies that are less than $100. 25% off studies or multiple studies that are more than $100. Members who are 59 years old and above (ID required) will receive 50% off the regular list price.
Fay Anne Aderiano
Noel Jay Dacaldacal
Shena San Nicholas
Michael De Chaves
Jaerica Tianie Sanchez
Angeli Kathrine Torres
April Ann Cordova
Dylan D' Anthony Orot
Anngelica Jae Diego