The Guam Education Board approved and signed the revised Teachers' Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) at last night's board meeting. GFT members also ratified the CBA in a unanimous vote at last week's ratification meeting. The CBA will now be submitted to the Attorney General for review and approval then to the Governor for final signature. Both GFT and GDOE negotiation teams are hopeful the CBA process will be finalized and complete soon.
The Teachers' Collective Bargaining Agreement is up for approval by the Guam Education Board in their regular board meeting scheduled today, September 21, 2017, at 5pm in the Superintendent's conference room in Tiyan. GFT Members
The next General Membership meeting will be on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 6pm at the UOG School of Business and Public Administration Building, multipurpose room #129.
Amendments to the GFT By-Laws for the COPE Committee
GFT E-Update NewsletterSign up to receive GFT's E-Update sent out weekly and stay up to date on events and issues!
- Pats Tinting & Detailing - $10 off Window Tinting & $15 off Detailing
- Guam Renewable Energy -
Install a solar panel system at no cost to you! No maintenance fee. No repair fee. No insurance fee. Say you're a GFT member and receive $100 in Gift Certificates to Pay Less. Conditions apply.
- Tropic Soap - All orders over 35 pieces will get wholesale price of $1.30 each.
- Learn Chamorro -
$5 Off Learn Chamorro education DVD
GFT Member Price $15 (regular price $20)
- Ace Auto Port -
15% Off All Services (exception of service packages but extra services will be added)View All Benefits
- T.G.I. Friday's -
15% discount on member's entree
- Chamorro Gardens - Discount on Security Deposit
- Ross Hearing Aids -
10% Off discount on hearing aids
- Shell Guam -
Lucky 7 Gold Card Double points!
- Marianas Footcare Clinic -
15% off sole products
- Todo Maoleg - 10% off
- Blue Boy Muffler & Auto Services -
10% off any service (excluding oil changes)
- Neni Trendz - 10% off purchases (Purchases available via email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org) Look for Neni Trendz on Facebook for assorted baby accessories & Guam’s very own Neni Bottoms Cloth Diapers!
- X-Ray Pro - 20% off on all studies that are less than $100. 25% off studies or multiple studies that are more than $100. Members who are 59 years old and above (ID required) will receive 50% off the regular list price.
- Heritage Boat Charters - 10% Off Weekday Fishing Charters
- Sylvan Learning Center - Present your GFT membership card at time of inquiry and receive $25 off when you schedule a Sylvan Skills Assessment for Reading or Math!
- School Essentials (The Parent Teacher Store) - Minimum purchase of $5.00 earns a 10% Discount
- Law Office of Gumataotao & Pole -
GFT Members will receive the following benefits without charge for legal fees (This is subject to Attorney's Availability): • Durable Power of Attorney • Confirmation of Community Property (without Probate) • Summary Administration of Estates Under $20,000. The law office will represent GFT members for Change of Name, Guardianship (adult, minors and Ad Litem) and Adoption for a flat legal fee. All Attorney fees, costs and other fees, including but not be limited to Court filing fees, service of process and summons shall be borne by the Client. All professional work is subject to ethics standards and availability of counsel. Must schedule an appointment to see an Attorney. Call 475-0200 to schedule your free consultation.
- Marks Sporting Goods - 10 % Off Reg. Priced Items
- Graphic Center -
$14 for a case of paper (5 reams)
Regina Marie Balajadia
Frank James Lizama