AFT Share My Lesson has great webinars, lessons, activities and resources to help teachers plan and prepare for the upcoming school year. Free webinars for professional development in subjects such as classroom management, social-emotional learning, and standards and assessments are available. Find out more information on the Share My Lesson site and register for the webinars here at https://sharemylesson.com/
The last day to be included in the GFT BRIP Claimant list is on Thursday, June 15, 2017. Teachers who are owed for BRIP (Bonus, Rewards, and Incentives Program) pay and would like to be on the claimant list may email email@example.com or
GFT members and stewards have reached out to DOE Superintendent, Jon Fernandez, and the Guam Education Board in getting the BRIP (Bonus, Rewards, and Incentives Program) payment made that have been owed to teachers for several years now.
GFT Representative, Dan Del Priore, continues to work with the Legislature in amending Public Law 32-236 regarding Educator Conduct. Del Priore is in active meetings and discussions with the Office of Senator Joe San Agustin, who oversees
GFT E-Update NewsletterSign up to receive GFT's E-Update sent out weekly and stay up to date on events and issues!
- Chamorro Gardens - Discount on Security Deposit
- T.G.I. Friday's -
15% discount on member's entree
- Todo Maoleg - 10% off
- Marianas Footcare Clinic -
15% off sole products
- Sylvan Learning Center - Present your GFT membership card at time of inquiry and receive $25 off when you schedule a Sylvan Skills Assessment for Reading or Math! View All Benefits
- Graphic Center -
$14 for a case of paper (5 reams)
- Marks Sporting Goods - 10 % Off Reg. Priced Items
- Law Office of Gumataotao & Pole -
GFT Members will receive the following benefits without charge for legal fees (This is subject to Attorney's Availability): • Durable Power of Attorney • Confirmation of Community Property (without Probate) • Summary Administration of Estates Under $20,000. The law office will represent GFT members for Change of Name, Guardianship (adult, minors and Ad Litem) and Adoption for a flat legal fee. All Attorney fees, costs and other fees, including but not be limited to Court filing fees, service of process and summons shall be borne by the Client. All professional work is subject to ethics standards and availability of counsel. Must schedule an appointment to see an Attorney. Call 475-0200 to schedule your free consultation.
- Guam Renewable Energy -
Install a solar panel system at no cost to you! No maintenance fee. No repair fee. No insurance fee. Say you're a GFT member and receive $100 in Gift Certificates to Pay Less. Conditions apply.
- School Essentials (The Parent Teacher Store) - Minimum purchase of $5.00 earns a 10% Discount
- Heritage Boat Charters - 10% Off Weekday Fishing Charters
- Tropic Soap - All orders over 35 pieces will get wholesale price of $1.30 each.
- X-Ray Pro - 20% off on all studies that are less than $100. 25% off studies or multiple studies that are more than $100. Members who are 59 years old and above (ID required) will receive 50% off the regular list price.
- Blue Boy Muffler & Auto Services -
10% off any service (excluding oil changes)
- Learn Chamorro -
$5 Off Learn Chamorro education DVD
GFT Member Price $15 (regular price $20)
- Pats Tinting & Detailing - $10 off Window Tinting & $15 off Detailing
- Ace Auto Port -
15% Off All Services (exception of service packages but extra services will be added)
- Ross Hearing Aids -
10% Off discount on hearing aids
- Shell Guam -
Lucky 7 Gold Card Double points!
- Neni Trendz - 10% off purchases (Purchases available via email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org) Look for Neni Trendz on Facebook for assorted baby accessories & Guam’s very own Neni Bottoms Cloth Diapers!