GFT's 10th Annual Convention will be on Saturday, March 25, 2017 at the Nikko Hotel from 6 - 10pm. At the event, the newly elected At-Large Officers will be sworn in to office and Executive Council Officers, Stewards and Committee members will be recognized.
There will be raffle prizes, gifts and entertainment. Members must RSVP no later than March 21, 2017 by contacting the GFT Office at 735-4390. This event is free for members! Hope to see you all there!
In a unanimous vote, the Guam Education Board approved and signed the Teachers Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA)! The CBA will now be submitted to the Attorney General then Governor for final signature.
Ratification for the GFT - GDOE Teachers Collective Bargaining Agreement is set for today, Friday, March 3, 2017 at the UOG School of Business & P
Ratification for the GFT - GDOE Teachers Collective Bargaining Agreement is set for this Friday, March 3, 2017 at the UOG School of Business & Public Administration room #129 from 4 - 7pm. Please bring your GFT Membership card and/or
Teachers may review the GFT - GDOE Teachers' Collective Bargaining Agreement here. Ratification voting is tentatively scheduled for Monday, February 27, 2017 from 4 -
GFT E-Update NewsletterSign up to receive GFT's E-Update sent out weekly and stay up to date on events and issues!
- Law Office of Gumataotao & Pole -
GFT Members will receive the following benefits without charge for legal fees (This is subject to Attorney's Availability): • Durable Power of Attorney • Confirmation of Community Property (without Probate) • Summary Administration of Estates Under $20,000. The law office will represent GFT members for Change of Name, Guardianship (adult, minors and Ad Litem) and Adoption for a flat legal fee. All Attorney fees, costs and other fees, including but not be limited to Court filing fees, service of process and summons shall be borne by the Client. All professional work is subject to ethics standards and availability of counsel. Must schedule an appointment to see an Attorney. Call 475-0200 to schedule your free consultation.
- Heritage Boat Charters - 10% Off Weekday Fishing Charters
- Neni Trendz - 10% off purchases (Purchases available via email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org) Look for Neni Trendz on Facebook for assorted baby accessories & Guam’s very own Neni Bottoms Cloth Diapers!
- Blue Boy Muffler & Auto Services -
10% off any service (excluding oil changes)
- Graphic Center -
$14 for a case of paper (5 reams)View All Benefits
- Ross Hearing Aids -
10% Off discount on hearing aids
- Marks Sporting Goods - 10 % Off Reg. Priced Items
- Ace Auto Port -
15% Off All Services (exception of service packages but extra services will be added)
- Shell Guam -
Lucky 7 Gold Card Double points!
- Pats Tinting & Detailing - $10 off Window Tinting & $15 off Detailing
- T.G.I. Friday's -
15% discount on member's entree
- Tropic Soap - All orders over 35 pieces will get wholesale price of $1.30 each.
- X-Ray Pro - 20% off on all studies that are less than $100. 25% off studies or multiple studies that are more than $100. Members who are 59 years old and above (ID required) will receive 50% off the regular list price.
- Guam Renewable Energy -
Install a solar panel system at no cost to you! No maintenance fee. No repair fee. No insurance fee. Say you're a GFT member and receive $100 in Gift Certificates to Pay Less. Conditions apply.
- Learn Chamorro -
$5 Off Learn Chamorro education DVD
GFT Member Price $15 (regular price $20)
- Chamorro Gardens - Discount on Security Deposit
- Todo Maoleg - 10% off
- Sylvan Learning Center - Present your GFT membership card at time of inquiry and receive $25 off when you schedule a Sylvan Skills Assessment for Reading or Math!
- School Essentials (The Parent Teacher Store) - Minimum purchase of $5.00 earns a 10% Discount
- Marianas Footcare Clinic -
15% off sole products
Fay Anne Aderiano
Noel Jay Dacaldacal
Shena San Nicholas
Michael De Chaves
Jaerica Tianie Sanchez
Angeli Kathrine Torres
April Ann Cordova
Dylan D' Anthony Orot
Anngelica Jae Diego