GFT members, teachers, students, parents and other stakeholders testify at the Guam Education Board meeting opposing Bill 70-34 converting Simon Sanchez High School to a charter school
Senators Dennis Rodriguez, Joe San Agustin, Telena Nelson, Tommy Morrison, and Fernando Esteves introduced Bill 70-34, which would turn Simon Sanch
The GFT - DPW Collective Bargaining Agreement for Bus Drivers has been signed by Governor Calvo! The Collective Bargaining Agreement protects a number of items affecting the working conditions of our Bus Drivers and addresses issues with
GFT's 10th Annual Convention Photobooth photos are up on the Jetadore facebook. You may view photos here.
GFT's 10th Annual Convention will be on Saturday, March 25, 2017 at the Nikko Hotel from 6 - 10pm. At the event, the newly elected At-Large Office
In a unanimous vote, the Guam Education Board approved and signed the Teachers Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA)! The CBA will now be submitted to the Attorney General then Governor for final signature.
Ratification for the GFT - GDOE Teachers Collective Bargaining Agreement is set for today, Friday, March 3, 2017 at the UOG School of Business & P
GFT E-Update NewsletterSign up to receive GFT's E-Update sent out weekly and stay up to date on events and issues!
- Pats Tinting & Detailing - $10 off Window Tinting & $15 off Detailing
- Ace Auto Port -
15% Off All Services (exception of service packages but extra services will be added)
- Law Office of Gumataotao & Pole -
GFT Members will receive the following benefits without charge for legal fees (This is subject to Attorney's Availability): • Durable Power of Attorney • Confirmation of Community Property (without Probate) • Summary Administration of Estates Under $20,000. The law office will represent GFT members for Change of Name, Guardianship (adult, minors and Ad Litem) and Adoption for a flat legal fee. All Attorney fees, costs and other fees, including but not be limited to Court filing fees, service of process and summons shall be borne by the Client. All professional work is subject to ethics standards and availability of counsel. Must schedule an appointment to see an Attorney. Call 475-0200 to schedule your free consultation.
- Blue Boy Muffler & Auto Services -
10% off any service (excluding oil changes)
- School Essentials (The Parent Teacher Store) - Minimum purchase of $5.00 earns a 10% Discount View All Benefits
- T.G.I. Friday's -
15% discount on member's entree
- Shell Guam -
Lucky 7 Gold Card Double points!
- Marks Sporting Goods - 10 % Off Reg. Priced Items
- Guam Renewable Energy -
Install a solar panel system at no cost to you! No maintenance fee. No repair fee. No insurance fee. Say you're a GFT member and receive $100 in Gift Certificates to Pay Less. Conditions apply.
- Graphic Center -
$14 for a case of paper (5 reams)
- Chamorro Gardens - Discount on Security Deposit
- Todo Maoleg - 10% off
- X-Ray Pro - 20% off on all studies that are less than $100. 25% off studies or multiple studies that are more than $100. Members who are 59 years old and above (ID required) will receive 50% off the regular list price.
- Sylvan Learning Center - Present your GFT membership card at time of inquiry and receive $25 off when you schedule a Sylvan Skills Assessment for Reading or Math!
- Heritage Boat Charters - 10% Off Weekday Fishing Charters
- Learn Chamorro -
$5 Off Learn Chamorro education DVD
GFT Member Price $15 (regular price $20)
- Ross Hearing Aids -
10% Off discount on hearing aids
- Neni Trendz - 10% off purchases (Purchases available via email contact: email@example.com) Look for Neni Trendz on Facebook for assorted baby accessories & Guam’s very own Neni Bottoms Cloth Diapers!
- Marianas Footcare Clinic -
15% off sole products
- Tropic Soap - All orders over 35 pieces will get wholesale price of $1.30 each.