The Guam Education Board approved and signed the revised Teachers' Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) at last night's board meeting. GFT members also ratified the CBA in a unanimous vote at last week's ratification meeting. The CBA will now be submitted to the Attorney General for review and approval then to the Governor for final signature. Both GFT and GDOE negotiation teams are hopeful the CBA process will be finalized and complete soon.
The Teachers' Collective Bargaining Agreement is up for approval by the Guam Education Board in their regular board meeting scheduled today, September 21, 2017, at 5pm in the Superintendent's conference room in Tiyan. GFT Members
The next General Membership meeting will be on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 6pm at the UOG School of Business and Public Administration Building, multipurpose room #129.
Amendments to the GFT By-Laws for the COPE Committee
GFT E-Update NewsletterSign up to receive GFT's E-Update sent out weekly and stay up to date on events and issues!
- Learn Chamorro -
$5 Off Learn Chamorro education DVD
GFT Member Price $15 (regular price $20)
- School Essentials (The Parent Teacher Store) - Minimum purchase of $5.00 earns a 10% Discount
- Marks Sporting Goods - 10 % Off Reg. Priced Items
- Law Office of Gumataotao & Pole -
GFT Members will receive the following benefits without charge for legal fees (This is subject to Attorney's Availability): • Durable Power of Attorney • Confirmation of Community Property (without Probate) • Summary Administration of Estates Under $20,000. The law office will represent GFT members for Change of Name, Guardianship (adult, minors and Ad Litem) and Adoption for a flat legal fee. All Attorney fees, costs and other fees, including but not be limited to Court filing fees, service of process and summons shall be borne by the Client. All professional work is subject to ethics standards and availability of counsel. Must schedule an appointment to see an Attorney. Call 475-0200 to schedule your free consultation.
- Chamorro Gardens - Discount on Security Deposit View All Benefits
- Graphic Center -
$14 for a case of paper (5 reams)
- Guam Renewable Energy -
Install a solar panel system at no cost to you! No maintenance fee. No repair fee. No insurance fee. Say you're a GFT member and receive $100 in Gift Certificates to Pay Less. Conditions apply.
- Blue Boy Muffler & Auto Services -
10% off any service (excluding oil changes)
- Sylvan Learning Center - Present your GFT membership card at time of inquiry and receive $25 off when you schedule a Sylvan Skills Assessment for Reading or Math!
- Marianas Footcare Clinic -
15% off sole products
- Pats Tinting & Detailing - $10 off Window Tinting & $15 off Detailing
- T.G.I. Friday's -
15% discount on member's entree
- X-Ray Pro - 20% off on all studies that are less than $100. 25% off studies or multiple studies that are more than $100. Members who are 59 years old and above (ID required) will receive 50% off the regular list price.
- Ross Hearing Aids -
10% Off discount on hearing aids
- Neni Trendz - 10% off purchases (Purchases available via email contact: email@example.com) Look for Neni Trendz on Facebook for assorted baby accessories & Guam’s very own Neni Bottoms Cloth Diapers!
- Tropic Soap - All orders over 35 pieces will get wholesale price of $1.30 each.
- Shell Guam -
Lucky 7 Gold Card Double points!
- Heritage Boat Charters - 10% Off Weekday Fishing Charters
- Todo Maoleg - 10% off
- Ace Auto Port -
15% Off All Services (exception of service packages but extra services will be added)
Regina Marie Balajadia
Frank James Lizama