CALL FOR BOOK PROPOSAL: CONTEMPORARY LIFE IN THE MARIANAS
Updated May 22, 2017 5:26 pm
This page viewed 296 times.
A book on contemporary life in the Marianas is being edited and has received support from the Northern Marianas Humanities Council and the University of Hawai’I Press. Interested individuals may submit a book section proposal by May 31, 2017 to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. View proposal information here
. View proposal description here
Hay Pay Grievance
- Guam Renewable Energy -
Install a solar panel system at no cost to you! No maintenance fee. No repair fee. No insurance fee. Say you're a GFT member and receive $100 in Gift Certificates to Pay Less. Conditions apply.
- Graphic Center -
$14 for a case of paper (5 reams)
- Neni Trendz -
10% off purchases (Purchases available via email contact: email@example.com) Look for Neni Trendz on Facebook for assorted baby accessories & Guam’s very own Neni Bottoms Cloth Diapers!
- Ross Hearing Aids -
10% Off discount on hearing aids
- Shell Guam - View All Benefits
Lucky 7 Gold Card Double points!
- Blue Boy Muffler & Auto Services -
10% off any service (excluding oil changes)
- Heritage Boat Charters - 10% Off Weekday Fishing Charters
- Marianas Footcare Clinic -
15% off sole products
- Ace Auto Port -
15% Off All Services (exception of service packages but extra services will be added)
- Chamorro Gardens - Discount on Security Deposit
- Learn Chamorro -
$5 Off Learn Chamorro education DVD
GFT Member Price $15 (regular price $20)
- X-Ray Pro - 20% off on all studies that are less than $100. 25% off studies or multiple studies that are more than $100. Members who are 59 years old and above (ID required) will receive 50% off the regular list price.
- Law Office of Gumataotao & Pole -
GFT Members will receive the following benefits without charge for legal fees (This is subject to Attorney's Availability): • Durable Power of Attorney • Confirmation of Community Property (without Probate) • Summary Administration of Estates Under $20,000. The law office will represent GFT members for Change of Name, Guardianship (adult, minors and Ad Litem) and Adoption for a flat legal fee. All Attorney fees, costs and other fees, including but not be limited to Court filing fees, service of process and summons shall be borne by the Client. All professional work is subject to ethics standards and availability of counsel. Must schedule an appointment to see an Attorney. Call 475-0200 to schedule your free consultation.
- School Essentials (The Parent Teacher Store) - Minimum purchase of $5.00 earns a 10% Discount
- Marks Sporting Goods - 10 % Off Reg. Priced Items
- Todo Maoleg - 10% off
- Pats Tinting & Detailing - $10 off Window Tinting & $15 off Detailing
- Sylvan Learning Center - Present your GFT membership card at time of inquiry and receive $25 off when you schedule a Sylvan Skills Assessment for Reading or Math!
- T.G.I. Friday's -
15% discount on member's entree
- Tropic Soap - All orders over 35 pieces will get wholesale price of $1.30 each.
Rachel Bernadette Ramirez
Fermin Maratita, Jr.
Ruth Anne Baptista
Pamela Jean Aguon
Aug 19 Birthdays