If you are part of the group of teachers who didn’t receive the full pay for SY06-07 then here is what you need to do. 1: Get all of the teachers at your school together and have one meeting with your principal at the same time (step 1 of the grievance procedure which cannot be bypassed). 2: Download and fill out the grievance form. 3: Bring all of your completed and signed grievance forms to GFT immediately (we don’t want to miss the timeline and have to start all over again). We will then submit them to DOE. Click here for more information on the grievance procedure.

Share This