Working families in Ohio fought back and won against the anti-union/family, Senate Bill 5 that favors the richest 1 percent at the expense of the rest of us 99 percent.  Collective bargaining rights would have been taken away with the passage of Senate Bill 5.  Fortunately, brothers and sisters from State to State stood together, convinced decision makers to repeal Senate Bill 5  and won not just for working families in Ohio but for working families all across the nation.  Last month, teachers, parents and students won an incredible victory on Guam with the extension of the teachers’ contract.  Today, our working families won an incredible victory in Ohio.  Both victories happened because of the collective voices of everyone uniting and standing up for what is right.  We must keep up this momentum of positive energy so that we can continue winning for our families.       
 
%d bloggers like this:
WordPress Security