Organizing and Communications Officer
Working under the supervision of the President and the Vice President, the Organizing and Communications Officer will perform organizing duties related to membership engagement and recruitment for current and potential members as well as develop and implement strategies discussed with the President and Vice President for all communications, website and public relations messages and collateral to consistently articulate the union’s mission. The Organizing and Communications Officer will work with the organization’s leadership in developing and implementing programs and campaigns to build and strengthen union membership; and work closely with the staff to execute his/her responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree /College Diploma with emphasis on Marketing, Communications, Public Administration or its equivalent
- Minimum of three years in a similar position
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
- Strong organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel and Power Point etc.
- Experience in graphic design is a plus
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
- Must be able to work flexible hours
Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com or drop off to the GFT Office in Mangilao no later than Friday, January 24, 2020.